PART TIME SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
We're looking for a Part Time Recruitment Consultant with at least 2 years experience.
The new role will support us with our business growth within the commercial and IT, accountancy areas.
For this role, we're open to full time or part time working (minimum of 30 hours), and offer a salary up to £30,000, plus commission.
Sound interesting? We think it will be.
WHY ELLIS MASON?
Ellis Mason has been connecting candidates with amazing opportunities since 2017.
We know talented people lead busy, varied lives. That's why flexible hybrid working is important to us. We'll trust you to combine homeworking and office time, in a way that suits your life commitment, to enable you to find a healthy work/life balance.
You'll be part of a friendly and expanding team. We work collaboratively and want to hear your great ideas, in a team where everyone feels a sense of belonging and shared purpose.
We're optimistic and ambitious about the future. As we grow, we want you to grow with us. Through training, mentorship, and direct access to our supportive Founding Directors, we'll encourage you to learn, evolve, and develop your career.
This role will be pivotal in developing our work in the commercial, IT and accountancy areas, and in achieving our goal to expand our reach across the UK.
You'll be responsible for developing new business leads within 1 to 2 of these sectors.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Expanding current client relationships to generate new business
- Developing and implementing a sales plan for new business leads
- Connecting with potential contacts via LinkedIn/email/call
- Creating candidate mailers for existing contacts and adding new contacts
- Attending business meetings (face-to-face and virtual)
- Sourcing quality candidates for job roles and making intelligent matches
- Providing advice on market conditions and offering recommendations
- Growing business within your territory, whilst seeking opportunities to expand the geographical area
- At least 2 years' experience in recruitment
- Experience in researching and securing new business
- A team player, who can work with instructions, independently and collaboratively
- Resilient and motivated to succeed
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage priorities effectively
- Great communicator (in-person and written)
- Good eye for detail, completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU
- Salary up to £30,000 pro rata
- Part time, flexible hours
- An uncapped, competitive commission package
- Trust, support and security
- Home working
- A healthy work/life balance
- 22 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Training on processes, systems, and full on-the-job training
- Support to develop your area and your market share
- Mentorship from an experienced Director
- Technology including laptop, printer, and mobile phone