Job Summary Job Title: Baker Availability: May Include Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Weekends Status: Part or Full Time (Hourly) Reports To: Bakery Department Manager
Festival Foods is now hiring motivated individuals who are passionate about guest service (at Festival- our customers are our guests!), delivering results and expressing creativity in the form of food! Our bakery associates are here to enhance the special moments and occasions in our guests lives by providing a fun and fresh bakery assortment. This is a great opportunity for an individual with restaurant, food service, retail or grocery experience looking for career growth and opportunity.
Job Description As a Baker you will:
What it takes:
- Receives special cake or bakery item orders from guests; provides expertise and meaningful recommendations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Prepares, packages and merchandises delicious baked goods for Festival guests.
- Safeguards Festivals exceptional standard for department organization, safety and sanitation.
- Additional duties as assigned!
What you can expect:
- Ability to support and promote Festivals values for diversity and inclusion.
- Self-motivation with the ability to collaborate within a team-focused environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication with team, leaders and guests.
- Ability to solve problems collaboratively, listen generously and celebrate success!
- Fast-paced work in varying temperature conditions including coolers, kitchens, freezers, and the sales floor.
- Flexible schedules to include morning, afternoon and evening shifts during week day, weekends.
Once youre eligible, you will be enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Program and actually become an owner of Festival Foods! Additionally, you will be issued an Associate Discount Card day one of your employment for your in-store purchases. Also available- Dollars for Students, 401k, Merit, Holiday Pay, Fitness Reimbursements, and more! At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.