Part Qualified Accountant - Bracknell (3 days in office) - £30,000 to £35,000
Apointe are working in conjunction with a long standing client, a client that has always received great feedback from candidates we have placed with them before, they are very keen on providing training and study support for the right individuals to complete their accountancy qualifications.
A leader in their field, close to £300m turnover property services company, highly acquisitive, fast paced and offering lots of further opportunities.
In this role, day to day you can expect to be:
- Reviewing and sign off on monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Producing Accounts vs Budget monthly reports and ability to explain variances to clients and Managers
- Looking at year end and budgeting reporting requirements for individual locations
- Preparing and reviewing on boarding and off boarding accounts
- Problem solving with Management - including issues within client accounts, reviewing and developing staff and managing portfolio growth
- Resolving account problems, queries and transactions received from clients
- Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to
Desired experience and skills:
- Excellent IT skills - Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel etc
- Team leadership
- Experience of busy month end routines
- Actively studying ACCA /CIMA