Marucci Sports has an opportunity for a full-time Paint Booth Associate to join our staff. You will be responsible for preparing and organizing bats before and during the paint process. We are looking for Employees who understand the industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Organize bats in a manner that allows production to flow as smoothly as possible.
- Prepare bats for the upcoming stage of the process.
- Set-up and maintain work areas and operate equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
- Maintain clean work areas, tool repair, and equipment inventory.
- Inspect paint jobs and materials, adjusting colors and fixing defects.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods in specially ventilated areas; bend, stoop, or crouch in uncomfortable positions. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position. The afternoon shift is available. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 5:00pm-1:00am, 40 hours per week. Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- High attention to detail and organization
- Industrial painting experience preferred but not required
- Flexibility/adaptability and have good multi-tasking skills
- Applies knowledge and skills to complete task within own area
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting established standards