This position responsible for packaging beer at a world class level, ensuring it is ready for distribution. Full Time Benefits Include
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) matching up to 4% (Roth optional)
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD, and AD&D
- Paid Time Off
- Anniversary Recognition
- Employee beer, merchandise, and food discounts
- Maintain all quality standards set for packaging at CANarchy facilities.
- Operate packaging equipment.
- Clean kegs and ensure keg stock is properly maintained.
- Perform preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Understand and adhere to safety standards.
- Clean and maintains packaging equipment.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Alert supervisor(s) or other management to potential quality or safety concerns.
- Use Personal Protection Equipment properly.
- Log information immediately and accurately.
- Perform facility related duties as required or assigned.
RequirementsRequired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Physical & Mental Requirements
- Ability to multitask and adjust to changing priorities
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work well at a fast pace in high pressure situations
- Strong attention to detail
Must have the physical and mental strength and endurance to be able to perform duties, in at times extreme environments, as well as the ability to handle stressors of the position in operational and administrative situations. Required to frequently lift 50lbs to shoulder height and push or pull 160 lbs. Expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, talk, hear, taste, smell, see, and operate objects, tools, and controls. May be required to work weekend and overnight shifts.Position Snapshot
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Non-Exempt
Pay Type: Hourly
Supervisor: Packaging Lead and Packaging Manager (or Operations Manager, if applicable)
Manages Others: No
Minimum Education: High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Required
Minimum Certification: N/A
Minimum Experience: N/A
Age Requirement: 21 years or older
Required Travel: 0%
Driving Requirements: No
Tools & Equipment Used: Brewery equipment, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Scissor LiftDiversity Statement:
CANarchy values a diverse and inclusive workplace and believes that a career in craft beer should be accessible to all people. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to individuals of every race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.