Our client is an innovative and energetic UK based company, who are looking for an Office Junior, could that be you?
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team and support with daily office procedures. The successful candidate will support all team members with general office tasks and administrative duties. This is a varied role which will include a range of responsibilities including speaking with customers on the phone and packing & dispatching orders. This is great opportunity to learn and develop within a busy and fast-paced office environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone, pass on messages & help screen incoming calls
- Welcome & greet visitors
- Organise daily dispatch of orders
- Process new customer orders over the phone
- Respond to customer emails
- Build relationships with suppliers
- Maintain and update company databases
- Assist with loading/unloading of deliveries & packing new customer orders
- Make up sample packs
- Schedule & chase outstanding deliveries
- Distribute & prepare daily post
- Assist team members with on-going projects
- General administrative & office tasks
- You may also be required to carry out other duties not listed above
Skills and Qualifications:
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Organised, reliable & punctual
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Salary and Benefits
- Substantial salaries/ hourly rate, monthly gross profit bonus, annual target bonus.
- Company mobile phone
- Health club membership, private health care, life insurance
- Interest free loans to support with house purchases, holidays etc
- Daily fresh fruit, biscuits, tea, coffee, mineral water etc...
- Unrivalled security of position - we have never made a redundancy in 33 years!
- Pre-interview "personality profile assessment" to match your skills to the role
Benefit applicable after qualifying employment period