Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for our client based in Braintree on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for office administration in a fast paced, growing, and successful team. Our client is a project management and construction company working on behalf of the mobile telecoms industry right across the UK. The nature of our business is very dynamic, fast paced and ever changing so the ideal candidate will be able to manage their workload, prioritise and adapt on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Raising and issuing purchase orders to suppliers.
- Managing company correspondence including calls, email, and post.
- Arranging accommodation for site engineers.
- Managing company vehicles including fuel cards, servicing, and hire.
- Ordering & inventory of supplies such as PPE, stationary, equipment etc
- Overseeing companies' insurance policies including claims & renewals
- Performing data entry tasks for updating records & databases
- Management of IT equipment such as company mobile phones, laptops.
- Liaising and dealing with trade accounts from suppliers
- General ad-hoc administrative tasks & supporting the overall business
Education, skills, and experience:
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office package
- Flexible approach
- Good attention to detail skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate and work alongside other employees at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have previous administration experience
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
In return our client offers a salary of £9.75 - £13.00 per hour DOE.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.