Are you an experienced llevel 2 or level 3 Nursery Nurse with a real passion for childcare? Then apply now to join a lovely nursery in Woodford, Greater London. Candidates will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good working knowledge of EYFS curriculum.
NVQ level 2 or level 3 Childcare qualification
Excellent knowledge of EYFS curriculum and a positive "can do" attitude
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)Some of your responsibilities of Nursery Nurse will include:
- Set out age appropriate activities on a daily basis to encourage development and learning.
- Maintaining a safe, nurturing environment
- Be flexible and able to move within the nursery to work with the different ranges of children as required
- Build positive relationships with parents
- To attend all staff meetings and participate in training as required
- To ensure that the nursery is clean and tidy after activities and maintain a reasonable standard of cleanliness.
- To administer medicines as necessary according to nursery rules and procedures.
- To report any incident as per the nursery Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist in putting up displays of children's work.
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
£1000 joining bonus
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call