Conveyancing Admin Assistant Camberley An winning, legal 500 ranked, full service law firm which is growing fast are looking to recruit a Conveyancing Admin Assistant to assist the firms Fee Earners and Plot Runners on casework in their fast paced New Build team, based in a modern office in Camberley. The department deals with a large number of transactions each year so this is a very busy role within our progressive law firm.Duties:
- Communicating with clients via email and the telephone.
- Working alongside Fee Earners and other Plot Runners on client files to progress files as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
- Being responsible for the running of your own case load from initial instructions to an exchange of contracts alongside the relevant Fee Earner.
- Reviewing client's initial paperwork and carrying out ID checks.
- Ordering searches and reporting to clients, lenders and Help to Buy on all aspects of the transaction.
- Liaising with lenders with regards to mortgage offers.
- Exchanging contracts with the Developer's solicitors.
- Communicating with Seller's solicitors and Developers with regards to progression of all client files and providing updates where necessary.
Applicants must possess at least 5 GCSE's Grade A to C including Maths and English. A full driving licence is also essential.