Want a challenging, inclusive work culture that emphasizes personal development and recognition? Are you a motivated, goal-oriented professional looking to take an exciting and rewarding step towards greatness in your career? New Home Star may be the place for you!
Our company is looking for a New Home Sales Assistant with experience in sales, customer service, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Assistant, you have the opportunity to participate in the building of the American Dream. New Home Star is the largest privately owned seller of new homes in America. You can join us in a role in assisting the sales team for a division in the capacity of staffing the model, administrative tasks, and marketing assistance. Your role in this process is crucial, as you will act as a resource to the sales team. This role is located in Gainesville, Florida with our builder partner, Maronda Homes. Why New Home Star?
At New Home Star, our number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career.
- Development Potential - opportunities for growth into full-time roles and continuous learning.
- Award-Winning Culture - with thoughtful recognition and opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding events.
- Volunteer Opportunities - encouraged time and financial resources to give back to your local community in meaningful ways.
New Home Star is seeking an educated, motivated, and goal-oriented sales professional to assist our sales team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this position!
- Must have weekend availability.
- High School diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or professional role is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills are a necessity.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects will be needed in order to be successful in this role.
- Experience with MS Office Suites such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Real estate license is a plus.
- Staff the sales office location and provide exceptional customer service and information to any visitors.
- General office duties, including answering phones and responding to emails.
- Greeting office visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- This is a part-time job, averaging around 30 hours/week with an hourly pay range.
- The ability to succeed in a high customer traffic environment.
- The ability to build rapport quickly with each customer.
- A base understanding of current technology for both reporting and social media.
- This position requires some Saturday and Sunday work hours.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home Star's Careers Page!
Excited to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even Youtube.
The preceding job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required of a new home sales assistant.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Not open to third-party recruitment agencies.