Overview New Graduate RN's with less than 12 months of experience, we would like to help you find yourself here, at St. Luke's! $10,000 Sign on bonus Who qualifies for the bonus?
- Any current St. Luke's employee who is moving from a non-RN position (CNA/Tech etc.) to an RN position
- Any new graduate that has less than 12 months of RN experience that is new to St. Luke's
- Sign on bonus is for full time positions
St. Luke's is looking for enthusiastic BSN and ADN prepared nurses who have less than 12 months of RN experience to be part of our widely known STAR Nurse Residency Program. STAR Nurse Residency Training Program Information
We are proud to have all our new graduate RN's (Opportunity Destinations!
Registered Nurses are responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. RNs plan, implement, and document nursing care based on patients needs. Orientation and training will be individualized by unit. Treasure Valley locations include:
- Boise Medical Center
- Meridian Medical Center
- Nampa Medical Center
- Elmore Medical Center
- Fruitland Emergency
- McCall Medical Center
- This residency posting is not for a specific job vacancy, but rather serves to establish interested candidate applications for multiple positions that might be coming available during this posting period. (Open approx. 60 days) Required Criteria
- RNs with less than 1 year of experience, at the time of hire into the RN position, must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing, CCNE Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education)
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider Card
If youre looking for a place to grow personally, professionally, and in your community, St. Lukes is the place for you!
St. Lukes nurses are among the very best in the United States. Our Boise and Meridian hospitals, St. Lukes Mountain States Tumor Institute, and Treasure Valley clinics are designated Magnet facilities the gold standard for nursing excellence. At Magnet facilities, low nurse-to-patient ratios are required, which ensures nurses have adequate time to give all patients the special care they deserve. With this standard our patients and their families receive award-winning care that is compassionate and patient-centered.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Lukes Health System. We are the states largest private employer with more than 14,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in the communities we serve while pursuing a life-changing career at St. Lukes.
Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular are tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education.