We have an excellent opportunity for a New Business Sales Executive within an existing team of friendly and
enthusiastic insurance professionals. The ideal candidate will be target driven and preferably worked in an
sales environment before. Any exposure to taxi or other motor vehicle insurance would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and self-driven Sales Executive who is keen to be a part of a major player in this niche insurance sector. You will receive the benefit of their structured induction and training programme that will enable you to build your insurance knowledge and progress your career within the business on a long-term basis - if you are looking for a long-term career opportunity within sales - then this could be the role for you!
What will your working week involve?
Our client is an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage based in Redhill. You will be working as part of a dedicated Taxi Insurance team, where your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide accurate quotations
- Identify selling opportunities (including up selling) and be able to close sales effectively
- Assist the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Follow up quotations within a reasonable time frame
- Overcome objections to maximize sales opportunities
- Explain the features and benefits of policies to clients
- Follow sales scripts and question sets accurately
- Select the appropriate policy for the client from our panel of insurers
What you will receive?
Competitive Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 + commission - OTE c£25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, social night outs with the team, brand new offices with pool table, sofa areas and outdoor patio area, cycle to work scheme, life assurance, season ticket loan, enhance maternity/paternity pay, car leasing agreement, paid dental check-up care, referral scheme, trade discounts, merlin discounts.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will be target driven, confident with a passion for sales! If you have previous experience within insurance, that would be a distinct advantage, however, you will be offered full training for this role.
- Display patience, professionalism and politeness within a sometimes-pressured environment.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with underwriters.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set when required.
- Good communication skills and organisation skills
- Sales desire and work ethic to show a consistent sales performance
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from your Team Leader.
Skills: Customer Service, Call Centre, Sales, Insurance, Motor, Upselling, New business
For your information:
Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.