WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Westray Recruitment Group are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Lv 4 Lead Engineer) to join their client based in Gateshead. This is a permanent position offering a salary of £38k per annum.
Our client is the leading European high volume manufacturer within their sector. The company in question have invested heavily in their Gateshead facilities and are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to join their team.
- To ensure equipment is set up ready for shift start, Product Change, performs at required output and ensure lines are shut down correctly
- Reduce downtime
- Consistent reporting of all activities including breakdown repair
- Being proactive on ways to improve machines or process.
- Carry out basic preventative maintenance to ensure machinery is in good state of repair. Effectively planning optimum time available when equipment is not in use
- A good knowledge of production line/ machines
- Basic writing/ literacy PC skills
- Good Team Player
- Conscientious, with attention to detail
- Well organised
- Good attitude and Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Technical aptitude
- Technical qualification NVQ 3 or above in mechanical engineering
This is a permanent contract working a continental shift pattern (Days & Nights)
Basic salary of £38k
TO APPLYPlease apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Engineering Consultant Neil Douthwaite who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Neil at Westray Recruitment Group