Central Employment are looking to recruit a experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, joining a global manufacturer and distributer of industrial products to the material handling, construction, and transportation markets.
- Installation of new machines and equipment
- Actively promote safe working practices
- Fault Finding, testing, and the removal or adjustment of existing fittings, fixtures and parts
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose
- Undertake repairs and servicing to the highest standard in accordance with work requests and pre-determined specifications
- Overhaul and upkeep and repair of all plant machines including CNC Lathes / PLC, Automatic Welding Machines, Hydraulic Testing Machines, Paint Spraying Equipment
- Review and advise on engineering requirements and drawings
- Promote and carry out preventative maintenance schedule
- Work with and Coordinate Contractors
- Where a detailed specification is not provided determine the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost-effective solution to remedy the defect.
- Fabrication/welding experience beneficial though not essential
- Help to develop and improve PPM's
- Be willing to undergo training as identified through Engineers/Team Leaders.
- Ideal candidate will be time served, with a HNC/and or substantial experience in a similar role.
- At least two years recent post apprenticeship experience
- Hydraulics' and Pneumatics
- Knowledge and hands of experience with PLC's
- Good diagnostic/problem solving and communication skills
- Maintenance - 3 years (required)
- Day shift (required)
- Night shift (required)
- Overnight shift (required)
- Certificate of Higher Education (preferred)