We are hiring entry level and/or experienced MOVERS! We will train!
To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service oriented.
As a Truck Team Member, you will help the truck team leader to move clients from their origin location to their destination location.
As a Truck Team Leader, you will act as a driver, navigator, hauler and mover. Your responsibilities will include:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Safely pack, move, and unpack the customer's belongings.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Work hard to safely remove items from customers homes, offices, and buildings
- Maneuver the truck safely, complete paperwork, and navigate job sites and disposal sites.
- Keep track of all truck contents (tools, clipboards, paperwork, and safety equipment).
There is opportunity for advancement as Senior Captain and/or Manager on Duty.
Start earning $18.50 - $25.00 per hour PLUS:
- 401k after 1 yar
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Paychecks
- Dental Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance