This employed Mortgage Advisor job in Preston is within one of the UK's leading Equity Release companies. Due to phenomenal growth and some exciting new up and coming projects, they are expending their Mortgage Advice Desk.
This fantastic company will also offer you lead support for clients over the age of 55 who are passed across from their Equity Release Team. This is a proven source of business which has enabled this current success and growth.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should hold full CeMAP or equivalent
- You should be a current Mortgage Advisor with 2+ years' experience
- You must have a strong customer focus, with excellent communication skills
- This Mortgage Advisor position would be ideal for someone who is driven and motivated by financial rewards
One of the UK's leading Equity Release companies and multi-award winning accolades from industry and consumer awards. Offering customers expert service on financial products for individuals approaching or in retirement
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience OTE £45,500
- This is an office-based role from their head office in Preston
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service
- Tier 1 pension, 1 Charity day per year, Simply Health, Life Assurance
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.