Join Land O'Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We're a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another-not Wall Street. We're proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Mixer Operator- 3rd ShiftSHIFT: 3rd ShiftPAY: $21.58 per hour plus shift differntialHiring Bonus: $1000 - Bonus is paid $500.00 following hire and $500.00 after completion of 90 days.JOB SUMMARY:
Manufacturing of feed to the pellet mill operator, bulk station, blocker and the packer. Must be able to follow direction. Ability to learn and understand the operation of equipment to include, but not limited to the following manufacturing equipment: Packer, Palletizer, Forklift, Mixer, and Pellet Mill. Ability to understand, record, and verbalize detailed information accurately. Ability to be observant, accurate, and capable of following directions. Strong attention to detail. Basic math skills and to follow all other duties assigned by management.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Physical Requirements for production positions regularly include:
- Age: 18 years or older
- Comprehension: Ability to read, write, comprehend, follow verbal and written instructions.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Safety: Ensuring the complete physical safety of oneself and one's co-workers at all times without exception
- Time Management: Showing up on time, reliably completing tasks by the deadline, and adapting to changes in deadlines and priorities with minimal supervision
- Coordination: Working well with others to meet team goals and adjusting to important changes
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
WAGE RANGE SALARY:
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Frequent movement including walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing and other active movements
- Performing duties while wearing personal protective equipment
- Working across temperature zones that may include cold and/or hot environments for extended periods and may include work in environments where dust is present
- Shift schedules that include days, nights, and weekends, some holidays and periodic overtime
Land O'Lakes, Inc offers a competitive salary and bonus potential. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package as well as many other company sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O'Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O'Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U ) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.