My client is looking for an Insight & MI Manager who will be responsible for using data and technology to enable the continued success of Managed Services operations, ensuring that the insight team deliver high quality reporting and analysis to drive Managed Services operations.
• Oversee the creation and development of the reporting suite used on all Managed Services engagements, both for internal and client reporting.
• Proactive use of data analytics with a view to solving operational problems, identifying emerging issues and provide insight on operational performance
• Developing and maintaining a data-driven culture within managed services operations on-shore and off-shore • Maintain and enhance client relationships through reporting and analysis Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience of working with senior ops to deliver reporting / analysis and determining the use of MI to pre-empt issues
• Extensive experience of working with technology teams to deliver or maintain reporting infrastructure
• Proven experience of working with large datasets and relational databases
• Experience of working as part of an MI / BI / Insight team adding value to the internal operation and client
• Highly proficient in ETL and Data warehousing concepts • Extensive experience in visualization tools - PowerBI/Tableau or equivalent
• Hands on experience in SQL build and query
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.