Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Technician for well-established and highly successful auto repair centre in the Enfield EN9 (Ref VP4907).
Due to continued success, our client requires an experienced MET strip-fitter to join their modern, clean Motor Group. This company has an excellent working environment as well as offers an attractive bonus scheme.
- Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET.
- Have your own tools.
- Be able to do four-wheel alignment.
- Competent with ADAS systems.
- Have diagnostics experience.
- Have minimum 3 years' experience.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
- Can work on a wide range of makes and models of cars.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical, and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits.
ATA/NVQ Level 3/City Guilds qualification is preferred - a minimum of 3 years' experience of MET stripping & fitting would be sufficient. This is an Auto Body shop in the automotive sector, so please only apply if you are a Bodyshop MET (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) stripper/fitter.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
- Click on this advert and send us your CV
- Email Kevin at Goldman & Fine Group
- Call Kevin at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting ref VP4907
- Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you.
Goldman & Fine are Specialise in Automotive Recruitment and we have over 40 Years hands-on experience as well as recruiting. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.