Sales Executive - Peterborough - 22,000/24,000 plus comms
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Sales Executive with immediate effect for our leading client based in Peterborough.
Ideally you will have a background in Sales - Media/Advertising, but candidates with a strong sales background will also be considered.
Media Sales Executive
Promotes and sells advertising and services offered by our client. Approaches potential customers to make sales and maintain excellent relationships with customers. Works to achieve targets alongside all team members.
Belief and execution of the services sales plan.
Selling to achieve set budgets
Building and growing client relationships
Combating competitor disruption
- To understand clearly the sales strategy delivered by the Services Manager.
- Approaching potential clients through new leads, cold calling, existing relationships, congress events or any other means.
- Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients, either by telephone or in person in an effort to secure a sale.
- Explaining the benefits and potential reach of a specific media offering (or all offerings, integrated campaigns) to potential clients.
- Detailing pricing and negotiating pricing when necessary.
- Facilitating successful sales by collecting client information and processing the order information on our systems.
- Maintaining all notes on the customer CRM system.
- Tracks all bookings to ensure we deliver on the order
- Working to maximise sales and meet KPI's in the short and long term.
- Going to and attend client meetings, congresses and where necessary industry events and training.
- To work closely with other departments to ensure that company products and services are delivered on time, to required standards so that the clients remain happy and satisfied.
Knowledge and Skills
Previous Sales experience
Outgoing personality, Interpersonal skills, Persuasiveness, Likeable, Confident
Customer services focused, strong skills in maintaining relationships
If you feel you have the skills and experience to step into this exciting opportunity, please apply below: