Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a well-established and growing manufacturer of special purpose machinery based in the Banbury area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of new products and the continual development of existing products with the use of Solidworks.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Designing new products and developing improvements to existing products, including the creation of 3D parts and assembly drawings, and 2D production drawings.
- Supporting new product introduction processes
- Managing and updating product documentation
- Providing technical information to customers on the products
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- 2+ years of experience within a Mechanical Design Engineering role
- Proficient with Solidworks, or similar CAD packages
- An understanding of Machinery Directives is desirable
- Qualifications within Mechanical Engineering or Design is desirable
- Experience with Solidworks PDM software is desirable
- Understanding of BS 8888 standards
- Flexible with occasional travel
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Banbury
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 - depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:45 - 16:45
- 33 Days Holiday, including bank holidays
- Employee wellbeing and benefits programme
- Company Pension
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.