I am working with a 'Good' School in Staines who are looking for an enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join their team, starting asap on a permanent basis.
The school boasts a 'maintained good quality of education' with staff who are hugely positive about the school. All staff and students feel motivated to do their best.
As a member of the Maths team you will:
- Have an outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- Have a working knowledge of the technology as required to teach the course in school
- Have experience teaching GCSE and A level
- Have an understanding of the needs of individuals in the classroom and be able to differentiate for their needs, to create an inclusive classroom.
- Have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
As a Maths Teacher, you will have:
- Qualified teaching status with a Maths specialism
- A working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Have Entitlement to work in the UK and UK residency
- Be able to provide 2 years of work references