WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an experienced communications professional, networker, and leader, you will be part of the Communications and Marketing team of BCG's Central Europe (CE) region, where you will lead the Cooperations unit. You will shape BCG's external image-towards alumni and clients as well as the press and the general public.
You'll be responsible for a wide range of marketing and communications cooperations in Central Europe, with a focus on media cooperations, which you will consistently expand and take the lead in, acting as the central content and coordination interface to our external (media) cooperation partners. A large part of this is creatively designing and preparing content for various internal and external communication formats. Finally, your responsibilities include the continued development of the communication strategy for these cooperations.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You have strong communication skills and are able to express complex topics in an understandable way-whether in prose text or PowerPoint presentations.
- You are a doer and implement projects pragmatically, leading teams in a goal-oriented and empathetic way, and you easily fill the role of coach and mentor.
- Networking comes naturally to you thanks to your excellent communication skills.
- You have ready access to an established and well-maintained network within the media landscape.
- You're interested in business topics and the German corporate landscape.
- You skillfully use your storytelling capabilities for suitable communications.
- You are characterized by strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
- You think in 360-degree/newsroom terms and know how to prepare content in all channels appropriately for the respective target group.
- You're quick to pick up on things and always willing to familiarize yourself with new topics. All the while, you develop great ideas to advance your team-for you, good just isn't good enough!
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You present confidently in front of managing directors and have the ability to discuss initiatives and drive topics on equal footing with a wide range of stakeholders.
- You have leadership experience, can inspire your team, and successfully execute a strategic agenda with your team.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in corporate communications, digital marketing, or at PR agencies.
- You're proficient in the MS Office suite, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Business fluent English and German round out your profile.
- You have a college degree, ideally in economics, social sciences, or communications.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You'll be part of a three-member team, working together closely with your colleagues in Marketing and Communications in the Düsseldorf, Munich, and Vienna offices. The team members have different profiles and backgrounds that perfectly complement each other-ideal conditions for advancing the Cooperations team. Your manager will assist you in familiarizing yourself with the company and developing professionally. You will also always be able to draw on the experience of your coworkers.
- An attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
- Thirty days of vacation a year plus various options for optimal work-life balance
- Hybrid models with a mix of on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools
- Comprehensive insurance and retirement programs
- Individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers
- Flexible gym membership with qualitrain
- Family benefits such as a tax-free subsidy for childcare costs through bonus conversion
- Free beverages and snacks, along with food vouchers for use with partners near the office
- Reimbursement of commuting costs up to a maximum amount
- Extensive training and development program
- Numerous office activities (Christmas party, summer get-togethers, sports, and other social events)
*Benefits may vary slightly by location.