Are you a recent Marketing Graduate looking to work for a company that takes its social and environmental impact seriously?
You may have a few years marketing experience looking for a new challenge in a new sector, or you might be a recent graduate looking at taking your first step into the workplace. Either way, I may have the perfect opportunity for you!
As the Marketing Assistant, you report to and support the Marketing Manager and manage the company's marketing strategy, public relations, and advertising. You will carry out market research to assess the potential demand for services or goods that the company offers, and then plan, implement and assess marketing campaigns designed to meet that demand.
You will liaise with Printers and Designers, monitor competitor activities, and source new advertisement opportunities.
- Drafting marketing materials
- Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
- Increase brand awareness
- Work with sales to identify new market opportunities & develop strategies
- Assist in the development of efficient processes to ensure consistency
- Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company's website and social media pages
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices