Manufacturing ManagerUp to £70KWeymouth, DorsetFull-time, permanent
Great opportunity to join a leader in their field who are investing in the business. You will be responsible for leading the team, managing business objectives and KPIs. You will apply your people skills to lead a friendly team and work in partnership with a range of stakeholders.
Lead continuous improvement as the business moves forward, be an active member of the senior management team and contribute to a positive culture on site.
- Lead, manage and motivate people across the manufacturing operation
- Setting and reviewing individual and business objectives and KPIs
- Formulation and implementation of site manufacturing plans
- Identify new opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and capacity to drive up business operating profit
- Liaise and co-operate with colleagues in the Senior Management team to deliver the agreed business strategy
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Support and apply company policies
Experience / Qualifications
- Ideally a graduate with a bachelor's degree, or equivalent level of experience, ideally in Automotive or aerospace industries
- Proven track record of managing and leading a manufacturing operation with 50+ staff across shifts
- Experience and demonstrable track record of delivering results and improvements in cost, quality, and delivery
- Able to understand and interpret statistical data
- ERP user
- Understanding and track record of delivering sustainable change through Lean Manufacturing principles (Continuous Improvement/Lean/Six Sigma)
To be considered for the role please contact Recruitment for immediate consideration!We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.