Manager IT, Project Management Office Work Mode: Hybrid Location:
Hybrid work mode with the ability to commute to either Kohler, WI, Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA for in-person collaboration as needed. Opportunity
Are you looking for a rewarding career in technology with a company that supports well-being and professional development? Kohler Co. has an exciting Manager PMO opportunity with our growing business! Apply online today!
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of Americas oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors. The company is a proud owner and operator of the worlds finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations and a host of Ryder Cup 2020! Visit to learn more about Kohler Co.'s "Believing in Better" philosophy and global efforts in sustainability and stewardship!
This specific job requires the project management of $1 million plus IT systems implementations. Most of Kohler Co. ITs implementations are based on SAP and require the project manager to have experience in leading implementations that are business process focused and have team sizes of 50 plus (inclusive of business and IT resources). Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for the performance management and direct supervision of others.
- Lead project teams on complex, multi- functional projects, often international, and handle more than one significant project at a time.
- Direct, design and implement computer systems to increase business effectiveness, solve problems, and create new opportunities to achieve business goals.
- Prepare systems and program specifications, test criteria, project control and management reporting.
- Develop and monitor policies, procedures, and standards documents.
- Oversee the writing and execution of scripts to control the execution of systems.
- Prepare project status material and capable of presenting to executive management.
- Work with business to determine objectives, deliverables and success criteria of solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business, Supply Chain or related field required
- 7+ years related experience with a minimum of 2+ years of project management experience
- Project Management certification a plus, but not required. Emphasis is on demonstrated use of CMM, PMI, Agile, etc.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
- This position requires up to 35% international and US domestic travel per year, depending upon project location and project timeline
To fully demonstrate our commitment to the health, safety, and wellbeing of our associates, we are requiring all U.S. based team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. We believe this path forward further strengthens our workforce and the future growth and resilience of our company and community. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future. Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individuals personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more! About Us
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at .
It is Kohlers policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the FederalEEO is the Law () and theEEO is the Law Supplement () .