This position is responsible for designing high-impact solutions that represent our powerful brand and visual identity. This involves the design creation of sales collateral, digital tools, web design and helps maintain a catalog of marketing materials that support and help represent and drive our Insurance and Annuity solutions. Requires extensive graphic design experience along with effective communication skills, a strong sense of ownership and ability to build and sustain relationships with business partners. Responsibilities
- Become a knowledgeable brand steward having a strong understanding of our visual identity and voice of our brand. Supporting the organization as a brand expert and advocate.
- Employ and further evolve the RiverSource brand identity guidelines to design and develop new marketing materials and templates. Partner, lead and manage our messaging architecture to ensure consistent application across all mediums.
- Craft design and layout solutions across a variety of channels and pieces including brochures, fliers, web graphics, presentations, posters, sales collateral, digital components, newsletters direct mail, fulfillment, and other ad-hoc graphic design requests.
- Update and maintain marketing collateral on a cyclical basis. Review materials to ensure brand accuracy and consistency.
- Create and maintain graphics and photography library.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory agencies and corporate guidelines and regulations.
- Work with internal print production and interactive marketing teams to produce approved materials.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 4: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and other graphics packages.
- Previous experience working in an agency or marketing role.
- An excellent design sense with strong typography and publication design skills. You'll have opportunities to provide effective graphic design solutions in everything from product launch campaigns to showcasing performance data and detailed information, all while using our Brand design system.
- Proven success in working on corporate collateral from concept to file hand-off to a printer/publisher - print, web, video and digital tools.
- Hands-on knowledge of print and web production.
- Comfortable working on both Mac and PC systems and programs.
- Excellent professional communication, presentation and relationship- management skills coupled with a strong client-service orientation.
- A history of working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong relationship-building skills, attention to detail and ability to handle several projects at once in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop, design and lead work within Brand guidelines and standards.
About Our Company
- 5-7 year of design experience is desired.
- Photography experience a plus
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.