CMA Recruitment Group is working with a fast-growing charity based in Fareham, who are currently on the search for a new Management Accountant.Reporting into the Finance Director, the Management Accountant will act as a key member of the finance team as part of the recent re-structure. The Management Accountant will be responsible for the monthly management accounts, will assist the team with budgeting and forecasting, P&L analysis and other ad-hoc reporting.What will the role involve?
- Management and analysis of all P&L, ensuring that invoices and costs are recorded to the correct cost centre and GL code in accordance with UK GAAP (FRS102);
- Management and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Producing the monthly VAT returns;
- Responsible for maintaining stakeholder relationships across the business;
- Provide support in strategic planning as well as budgeting and forecasting;
- Supporting a junior team of three accounts assistants, providing direction and supervision.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA aualified Accountant;
- Previous experience in managing or supervising a team;
- Advanced IT skills including the use of Excel and comfortable with using various accounting software packages;
- A strong communicator;
- Able to demonstrate soft skills and the desire to work for a non-profit organisation.
- Free parking;
- Modern spacious office environment;
- 22 Days annual leave plus bank holidays;
- 3% Employer Pension Contribution;
- Career progression opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.