My client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to be based out of their site in Blackburn. Reporting into the Finance Director you will play a key role within the Accounting function for the Group.
My client are a growing Manufacturing firm, part of a wider group. With sites across the UK and due to continued growth they require a hands on Management Accountant to join them on their journey.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts up to trial balance level in accordance with corporate timetables.
- Preparation of monthly management reports including KPIs and production of monthly pack.
- Production of weekly reports for both company and group.
- Process all aspects of the Purchase Ledger including Supplier Master Data, queries, proformas, supplier statement reconciliations and GRNI accruals.
- Preparation of weekly Purchase Ledger payment runs, in multiple currencies.
- Supervision of Credit Controller and all aspects of credit control.
- Posting of cash and bank payments and ensuring correct allocations. This may include Sales and Purchase Ledger or General Ledger postings.
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Interrogation and analysis of General Ledger accounts and performance to targets.
- Assist with the preparation of budget, forecast and audit data.
- Assist with the implementation of new corporate accounting controls and policies.
- Assist with developing and implementing new corporate reporting schedules.
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA Part qualified/QBE
- Previous exposure to corporate environment an advantage
- Knowledge of US GAAP an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook skills, including Pivot Tables and Lookup's.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary up to £40k with excellent company benefits.