Multi Skilled Engineer Derbyshire Equipment Installation Faults Repairs Reactive Maintenance Proactive Maintenance Plant Machinery Electrical Mechanical 16/17/18 Electrical Installation Cert
Multi Site Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 - £39,000 + benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer. You will be a great communicator with 5 years+ experience in a similar role as well has holding 16th, 17th or 18th Edition electrical installation certificate and relevant Qualifications in mechanical /Hydraulic/Pneumatic Maintenance.
The Maintenance Engineer forms part of a small team (4) onsite in the Duffield area of Derbyshire.
The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to provide reactive and proactive maintenance to the sites Plant and Machinery.
In particular the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Follow instructions given by the Maintenance Supervisor and prioritise tasks according to the needs of the Production Departments, on the advice of the Team Leaders.
- Work to standard operating procedures and ensure the safety of self and others at all times. Permit work systems, hot work permits, plant machinery lock off isolation procedures etc. to be followed.
- Install all new equipment on site to the required standards and specifications.
- Diagnose faults on the plant and with specific items of equipment as appropriate.
- Repair or replace defective parts as appropriate and re-order.
- Perform start-up procedures following the repair of, or new installation of parts to test their performance and safety.
- Assist the other Maintenance Engineers as and when appropriate.
- Carry out electrical maintenance work within level of competence.
- Carry out mechanical maintenance work within level of competence.
- Use hoists and other lifting/safety equipment as necessary in accordance with instructions.
- General housekeeping duties to be carried out on a daily basis.