If you enjoy creating a well-presented and safe environment then join the team at Rhodes Woodin Hatfield as a Maintenance Assistant and be a valued member of the service.
As a Maintenance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the services facilities are fit for purpose and will regularly conduct audits to identify and repair any faults.
Working alongside an established team, you will turn your hand to all maintenance-related tasks, liaising with contractors to support the upkeep of the service.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in all aspects of preventative and corrective maintenance on buildings structure and fittings
- Maintain safe working practices when operating hand, power and workshop tools
- Reviewing daily work sheets and prioritising tasks accordingly and complete as directed
- Completion of individual tool checks in line with local procedures
- Participating in a 1 week retaining on-call rota for the purposes of emergency maintenance
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience within a similar role
- General building trade experience
- Ability to paint and decorate
- Basic numeracy and literacy
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £20,475 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
We encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19. As such, you will need to have had your Covid Vaccine to be eligible for this position.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.