Cordius are recruiting for a Machine Operator for their client based in Ilkeston. This is a fast-moving environment, all team members must work whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and work ethic.
Our client is a reputable injection moulding company with over 70 years of experience. They design and manufacture high-quality components at affordable parts and are an ISO9001:2015 accredited company.
Shift: 07:30am-16:30pm Mon-Thurs, 07:30am-14:00pm Fri.
Salary: Minimum wage
- Operating machinery to manufacture industrial plastic parts
- Quality checking finished parts
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Wearing appropriate PPE at all times
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Previous experience of machine operating
- A flexible and positive attitude to work