It s More Than a Job, It s a Calling!
Position: Logistics Technician
Location: Lutheran General hospital; Park Ridge, IL.
Registry/Per-Diem Status - scheduled on-call, as needed, to help fill in for departmental gaps and needs.
- 2-Bin Inventory Management
- Receiving and Delivery Chain of Custody Automation
- General Stores Maintenance and Inventory Management
- Non-Conforming Policy and Procedure Management
- High School diploma or GED
- 12 months experience; stocking experience and/or receiving experience preferred.
- Experience with mainframe or PC computer systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Good communication & customer relation skills. Good organization and math skills. Must be computer literate. Must function as a team member. Ability to prioritize work flow. Ability to adapt to change quickly Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For lifts over 35 pounds, lifting equipment is expected to be used or lift with at least one other associate when available. Unique lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case by case basis.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.