Trace, Access & Repair - Leak Detection (South London)
Croydon, Mitcham, Brixton, Peckham, Lewisham, Greenwich, Sutton, Bromley
£28,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + Vehicle + Competitive Overtime + Performance Bonuses + Tools + Benefits
- This market leader is looking to strengthen their skilled operational field-based team
- Rewarding, challenging, and interesting role offering daily variety.
- Excellent on-going company training with future career progression.
- Great opportunity to utilise your hands on practical & communication skills.
The Company recruiting for a Plumber:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing & successful organisation. This business has grown over the last decade & are in a fortunate position to be able to strengthen its field based technical support team. Being established for over 45 years, they are proud of their company ethos. They are looking to recruit a hands-on practical candidate with strong communication skills & offer excellent ongoing training & benefits package including competitive overtime & on call compensation.
The Role of a Plumber:
Based from home, you will be covering a local territory daily, visiting a range of damaged properties based within the building & construction sector. You will be expected to use your existing plumbing skills to trace, access and repair clean water leaks at domestic premises. This will be achieved through your existing knowledge, as well as specialist equipment such as tracer gases, acoustic testing, CCTV, and infra-red technology where training will be provided if needed. Working a 39-hour week before overtime. Overtime paid at 1.5x Mon-Sat, 1.75x Sunday and 2x on bank holidays. You'll be required to help out in other territories as and when needed.
The Candidate for the Plumber Position:
The successful candidate needs to be able to demonstrate a good strong work ethic. You will need to be flexible with regards to working hours as on occasions you will need to work overtime. You'll have existing plumbing experience and ideally a supporting qualification. Having good communication skills and being professional and courteous at customers sites. The role involves hands on & physical work, so you need to be prepared and willing undertake these duties.
- Hardworking, practical & the ability to be flexible with working hours
- Confident using a range of plumbing methods such as pipe-welding & push-fit systems
- Good verbal, written & reading, communication skills
- Interest in building & construction roles.
- Basic IT literacy is essential
- Full driving licence with no more than 6 points
The Package for a Plumber:
- Up to £28,000 - £34,000, depending on experience with regular reviews
- Full time, permanent position with ongoing overtime & performance bonus
- Overtime paid at 1.5x Mon-Sat, 1.75x Sunday and 2x on bank holidays.
- Expensed vehicle, pension, tools, uniform & full PPE & ongoing training
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Please apply for this job online if you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria. The company are doing first interviews immediately and if you have any questions, please contact Dave or Callum at TalentTech Recruitment Ltd.