- Apply contact adhesives to surface of composite panels with a spray gun or roller.
- Apply laminated covering materials to composite wood or metal.
- Clean or wipe solvent from edges.
- Examine edges of laminated part to detect ridges, use a file or electric trimmer to remove excess.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of a year experience working as a laminator in a cabinet or wood shop.
- Must have basic math skills, and accurately use a tape measure.
- Experience using basic hand tools (preferred.)
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination.
- Be able to understand basic directions in English (required)
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Multiple work-schedules available
- On job training
- Opportunities for advancement
JOB TYPE SCHEDULE
- Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Vision abilities requires close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth
- Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs. continually.
- May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT VSR INDUSTRIES
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
VSR Industries has been a world leader for over 50 years in the casino gaming industries, manufacturing high security locks, custom fabricated sheet metal, and wood products. Corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants are located in Henderson, NV.
VSR Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex. Sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.