We are hiring Lab Technicians for one of our prestigious clients who are key players in the semiconductor industry. They are looking for individuals who want to make a career in the science industry to support the manufacturing operations of Wafer Fabs. This is an ideal role for science graduates or anyone looking to build a career in a new and exciting industry that is continuing to prosper.
As they are located in a rural area, use of your transport will be required.
Location: Caswell Science Park
Shift: Continental Shift Pattern, 2x Days followed by 2x Nights then 4 days off.
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Income Protection, Employee Assistant Programme, Bonus Schemes, Company Pension.
- Carry out manufacturing activities according to process instructions
- Ensure targets are met
- To achieve standard yields and cycle times
- Able to liaise with managers, coordinators, test/equipment/product engineers, and other work areas
- Continued widening of job knowledge to include all upcoming products
- Observe necessary workplace disciplines and safety procedures
- Working in a fast-paced cleanroom production environment
- Processing semiconductor wafers through several automated and manual tools/processes
- Working with chemicals
- Use of microscopes at each stage of the process
- The use of PROMIS computer management system and in-house software
- Working within a cleanroom environment with the prerequisite use of cleanroom clothing
If you are interested please apply with an up-to-date CV!