Our client is a successful global company that provides a variety of on-site Laboratory Services to major pharmaceutical companies. As a result of continued growth and success, they now have an exciting new opportunity in Oxford for a Lab Service Coordinator to join them. This company offers a wonderful opportunity for development and career progression. They seek communicative, enthusiastic and capable individuals for their roles and reward their employees with an attractive salary and benefits and a varied and valuable working experience.
- Coordination of Laboratory Equipment maintenance requirements, ensuring Equipment remains in a compliant state and liaising with internal facilities teams and external engineers to schedule maintenance and repairs.
- Hosting external engineer visits for Laboratory and Facilities maintenance visits, becoming the single point of contact on the day and facilitating all required EHS documentation and service reports.
- Management and oversight of Laboratory Inventory of stock and consumables, liaising closely with existing Laboratory Technician team to ensure stock is available to Scientists at all times utilising customer procurement system to place orders.
- Coordination of Stock storage areas both on-site and off-site, utilising digital systems to monitor and record stock levels and arranging movements as necessary to provide stock to Laboratory teams.
- Supporting customer facility team members with electronic monitoring system for Laboratory Equipment condition, promptly acting on any out of specification conditions or alarms (temperature, gas etc)
- General Laboratory Support - working with existing Laboratory Technician team when required to support Labs with tasks such as Glasswash, Autoclave, Waste collections and Calibrations of Equipment.
- Minimum of five GCSE's including Maths, English and one or more Science subjects is essential
- A levels (or equivalent) or entry level experience in industry, ideally performing a similar role is desirable
- UK driving license and Car is required
- Monday - Friday role with some out of hours flexibility required with call out rota
- Good IT skills required (including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.