To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented. $10-$16 (Based on Experience)
Come and see what all the buzz is about and join our winning team.
College Hunks Hauling Junk is the fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch, Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more.
As a Mover - Junk Remover, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
Excellent earning potential including hourly pay plus tips and performance based bonuses. EARN $10-$16 PER HOUR with College Hunks Hauling Junk.
Each CHHJ location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.