Our Client is looking to hire a Junior IT Support Professional.
As part of the expansion of their team, they're looking for a Junior IT Support Professional to work within the Colleague Compute team at them. As part of this team, you will take end-to-end ownership of incidents & service requests, ensuring accurate and timely updates are maintained in their service management tool for customers to view. You will be working as part of the front line for colleagues IT issues.
They are a new entity within them with the objective of seeding, launching and scaling new businesses in areas of increasing societal importance. They are focusing on three significant domains:
- Future of Work
- Live to 101
These domains are long term growth areas for them. They anchor around meeting customer needs and are focused on experimenting and proving new products, business models and partnerships through a discovery driven approach.
They aren't an incubator, they are building a dynamic and energizing environment where they will provide all the excitement and freedom of a start-up, with the support and stability of an established organization. They want to recruit passionate business builders who look at the world and see huge opportunities to change it.
As Junior IT Support Professional you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the wider teams to resolve business as usual requests and complete services across different business units to assist the Senior IT Support Professional
- Taking ownership of issues, updating customers in a confident and reassuring manner
- Ensuring all open tickets assigned to yourself are worked on within the time frame providing and updating to reflect the correct status
- Processing requests for access and the addition of new groups or users in a timely manner
- The role will require daily checks on their BAU infrastructure this includes but is not limited to:
- Performance of the Wi-Fi network (Cisco Meraki)
- Licence & Inventory monitoring (M365, JAMF. Fresh Service and Apple Business Manager)
- Maintaining the Problem record
- Monitoring software usage
The successful candidate will ideally have experience:
- Experience working in a similar 1st Line Support role
- A passion for IT and a want to learn and understand new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Understanding of MacOS and Windows 10
If you've got 3 of the 4 skills they're looking for, they still want to hear from you!
It would be beneficial if you also had:
- Knowledge of Atera
- Knowledge of Sophos platform
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki
Their Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for this position consists of:
- CV Screening
- 1st Stage Interview: the interview will focus on both behavioural and technical skills, conducted by Warren & Charlie.
- 2nd Stage Interview: the interview will focus on both behavioural and cultural skills, conducted by Russell & Gurdas.
Their Commitment to You
They are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. They are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Salary, Benefits and Work-Life Balance
They do not have a set salary for this position, as it will be dependent on the successful candidate's experience. They are happy to see CVs from all candidates who meet the requirements and will be happy to discuss the remuneration package.
They are proud to be a diverse business where they put their people and customers first. They have great benefits to ensure employees have a great work-life balance; it's one of the reasons they're consistently voted one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK. They want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this, so accommodate flexible hours wherever possible.
All colleagues will receive 33 days holiday (including banks holidays) when they join them, and this will increase with length of service, up to a maximum of 38 days (including banks holidays). You also have the option to buy or sell up to five days of annual leave in addition to your allocation.
They have a hybrid way of working, meaning their employees work both from home and in the office. They understand everyone has their own preference of working and so they are open to discussion on how this would look for you. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please reach out to their Recruitment Team