Jewellery Retail Assistant required for an independent, expanding and established business in Hastings.
The role is paying circa up to £20,500 (maybe more for the right person) per annum plus 10 % profit share. 37.5 hrs per week - 5 days (1 day inc a Saturday)
The role is to work in this highly motivated team, selling a wide range of beautiful jewellery and watches. The store sells a range of jewellery ranging from costs of £20 to £50,000. The environment is one that is motivational where sharing ideas and developing each other's' skills are key. The company pride themselves on offering not just some of the most beautiful jewellery and watches but an impeccable level of service.
Responsibilities of the Jewellery Retail Assistant:
- Sell various items of jewellery to the customers
- Focused on hitting pre-agreed targets
- Working on add on and upselling of sales
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Feedback sales/stock ideas to manager
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
- Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
- Sharing ideas and working as a team
What we are looking for the Retail Jewellery Assistant:
- Previous experience in working with in retail; ideally selling jewellery.
- OR experience in retail with a personal passion and interest in jewellery
- NAG Jet Course qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Passionate about jewellery
- Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
- Highly motivational
- Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
- Likes to share new ideas with the business