Quality - Safety - Innovation
Our company operates worldwide. We are the experts in safe power distribution.
Our range of services extends from state-of-the-art medium- and low-voltage switchgear systems to plant and process automation, control technology and service to complete electrical engineering solutions. With our innovative products, we set standards and offer our employees secure jobs with development potential.
We are hiring: IT System Administrator (m/f/d) Your tasks:
- Administration, monitoring and further development of the existing network infrastructure.
- Analysis of planned and existing applications and architectures in terms of IT security requirements.
- Planning and realization of IT projects
- Creation and continuation of technical documentation (eg instructions, IT guidelines, concepts).
- Competent support of our users with all questions
- Completed studies in computer science or training in the IT field with several years of professional experience.
- Sound knowledge in the field of IT security and networks, additional knowledge in VMware is an advantage
- Confident handling of systems from Microsoft (Windows, Windows Server and Active Directory) and Linux.
- Customer and service-oriented thinking and acting as well as a self-reliant way of working
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills and a high level of social competence
- Willingness to take responsibility and personal development
Your employer - What we offer you:
- Attractive financial prospects, pension plan, social benefits.
- Interesting working environment
- Future-oriented career & development opportunities
- Caring health offer
- Many other highlights
You can find all NATUS Benefits here
We look forward to receiving your application at NATUS GmbH & Co. KG, Human Resources Development, Loebstraße 12, 54292 Trier.
NATUS GmbH & Co. KG Loebstraße Trier