We are looking for reinforcement!
Become part of our team in
Herzog GmbH & Co. KG belongs to a medium-sized group of companies that can look back on over 130 years of experience in the construction industry. With 350 employees at four locations in the middle of Germany, we offer the services of the most demanding construction tasks in the fields of civil engineering, road construction and civil engineering.
To strengthen our team in the administration of the group of companies at the Marburg site, we are looking for a
IT System and Network Administrator (m/f/d) Your tasks
- Administration and operation of a (virtual) client/server architecture and the associated server services.
- Installation, commissioning and support of hardware, software and modern telecommunications.
- Application delivery via Citrix XenApp/Virtual Apps and desktops.
- Ensuring trouble-free IT operations and IT security.
- VPN site networking
- User support for hardware and software problems (1st and 2nd level support).
- Control of external service providers and planning and implementation of IT projects.
- Creation and maintenance of IT system documentation
- Completed training in the IT field as an IT specialist for system integration, information technology clerk or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in a similar position and good knowledge in the areas of hardware, software (Windows operating systems, MS Office, Citrix and Navision advantageous), network technology and virtualization technology (Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented approach to work.
- Analytical thinking skills as well as willingness to perform and ability to work in a team
We offer you
- We offer you a permanent employment relationship in a stable industry.
- You will receive a performance-related remuneration as well as Christmas and vacation bonuses.
- You expect challenging, interesting tasks with independent working.
- We maintain a family working atmosphere with open doors and offer modern workplaces.
- We live a flat hierarchy, fast communication and short decision-making paths.
Build on a secure foundation in difficult times - together with us.
We look forward to receiving your application via our applicant portal at
We build the future with tradition.