An organized and efficient Administrator with a strong eye for detail is required by a busy global organization. The role sits within the finance team. Applicants should have great communication skills.
This is a newly created role Great Benefits vibrant busy office
Predominantly the role is auditing and processing provider invoices in line with case details held on proprietary Case Management System (CMS), on a daily basis you will be required to:
- Reviewing invoices in line with case details
- Audit provider invoices in line with reasonable & customary rates (where appropriate).
- Where relevant try to obtain discounts by negotiating costs where no discounts agreements are in place refer to Team Leader/Manager for guidance to ensure appropriate
- Handle all provider payment queries received in-line with agreed service standards, member benefit limits and policy terms and conditions.
- Deal with provider queries or requests in relation to payment queries or outstanding payments.
- Maintain and document accurate records within the Case Management System including: all invoice or claim related payments, and all communication with members and providers.
- Communicate directly with members, clients, providers and other members of the Group of Companies as required.
- Manage IPT administration reminders and outstanding actions.
- Allocate all post including invoices to correct case, member & client as and when necessary
- Escalate any complaints or call backs in a timely manner to the IPT Manager or Team Leader.
- Undertake other business activities and tasks as required ensuring ongoing operational effectiveness, efficiency and positive contribution to the Group.
- Adhering to compliance/FCA Legislation and ISO 27001 requirements
- Strong customer focus with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, helpful attitude, willing to work co-operatively with other members of the team.
- PC skills with good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to effectively manage computer technology, typing and word processing.
- The ability to demonstrate customer led thinking.
- Good commercial awareness with the ability to make decisions with the "bigger picture" in mind.
- Ability to identify when it becomes appropriate to escalate a problem.
- Strong diplomatic communicator at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Able to demonstrate critical independent thinking and the ability to multi-task in situations where in the outcome is time sensitive.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective time management to be able to multi-task, prioritise to meet varying tasks and deadlines.
- Highly adaptable, with a flexible approach to work,willing to do what is required to ensure that the team achieves its objectives while remaining focused on quality.
- A pro-active approach to work with analytical problem-solving skills.
- The ability to plan and organise own workload, and work well under pressure.
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Recent graduates will also be considered for this role
- Based in Esher, some remote working after probation period
- Up to £25,000
- 5 weeks holiday + birthday day off
- Subsidised parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Fresh fruit in office
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.