Internal Auditor- Hybrid Role -6 month contract- £ 400 - £500 pd Inside IR35 - Insurance
Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Practice / CIIA / Insurance / General Insurance / GI / Products / Regulations / Regulatory / Audit / Internal Audit Charter/ Hybrid role, 6 month contract, £400-£500 per day Inside IR35.
One of our leading Insurance clients is looking to recruit an Internal Auditor.
Location - Hybrid - 1 day in Warwickshire 4 days working from home
Day rate - £400 - £500 per day Inside IR35
Duration - 6 months
Operating within the remit of the Internal Audit Charter, conduct and where appropriate, lead assigned audits and reviews producing high quality reports of findings, with recommendations to bring about improvements to processes and controls to mitigate risk.
Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (CIIA) Diploma in Internal Audit Practice, or equivalent
- Knowledge or experience of assessing risk and controls, designing audit programmes with support to reflect the operational and business environment.
- Relevant international standards and quality benchmarks governing internal audit practice, including internal audit code of ethics.
- Ability to think independently and provide constructive challenge on individual audit engagements.
- Enquiring and analytical mind.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Got questions? Ask me: tel.; e-mail:
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.