Internal Audit Manager
$300M+ Food Crop Production Company - Savannah, GA- up to $130K, will stretch, 20% bonus based on performanceThe Sizzle:
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Role is 100% in office
- Public accounting experience required
- 20-25% travel
- SAP or any ERP experience preferred, strong excel skills
- Targeting experience in financial statement audit, some on site/inventory, and regulatory experience
- Must be working towards or have CPA
- 20-30 days of PTO based on experience
- 401K with 6% match, and profit sharing
- Great benefits that start on first day
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience in designing, implementing and auditing processes, systems and controls
- Minimum of 7 years functional and leadership experience. Big 4 preferred.
- Professional designations: CIA or CPA preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, auditing standards and business process analysis
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service attitude, team player, strong desire for knowledge, adaptability.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Lead integrated business process, financial, operational audits, due-diligence and regulatory compliance projects
- Drive planning, fieldwork, and reporting for multiple projects
- Establish a collaborative business relationship by building and maintaining good working relationships with various levels of financial and operational management throughout the organization.
- Evaluate the impact of new strategic initiatives and significant operational developments on the Company's compliance, governance and internal control framework effectiveness
- Monitor issuance of Internal Audit and Compliance reports, responsible for progress review of multiple projects
- Update management on audit findings and activities through oral and written communication
- Execute the audit plan and assist in its development at the beginning of each fiscal year
- Serve on company's project related committees providing advisory services regarding internal control execution and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Participate in special projects including investigations in association with company's Code of Conduct and Regulatory Compliance efforts
- Evaluate business processes and identify opportunities to improve their effectiveness and efficiency
- Evaluate and track emerging compliance and market conduct issues and advise management of any issues that could affect current business or necessary revisions to governance process
- Lead development of JSOX compliance efforts by understanding methodology and ensuring successful attestation procedures
- Work with parent company's Internal Audit Department to standardize audit practices across the organization, ensure adequate and timely communication of control issues and assist/coordinate the annual JSOX activities for the company.