JSS Public Service's team are pleased to be supporting a large healthcare organisation, to recruit an Interim Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager on an initial 3 month contract with strong chance of extension. The organisation is operating on a hybrid working model and it is a requirement to attend their offices based in North East London at least 2 days a week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and embed the EDI strategic framework.
- Develop and project manage the EDI action plan, ensuring actions are monitored and progress is communicated across the organisation.
- Manage and coordinate EDI initiatives and projects including equality impact assessment.
- Develop and deliver appropriate learning development programmes to raise awareness and embed knowledge across the organisation.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current equality, diversity and inclusion best practice, keeping up to date with recent relevant publications from external stakeholders.
- Undertake detailed EDI evaluation to support the rationale for recommending and implementing specific interventions. To include as required; staff and patient surveys, equality impact assessments, options appraisals, risk and quality assessments, SWOT and gap analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in EDI project management, including set up and implementation.
- Knowledge and application of EDI tools and techniques.
- Well-developed influencing skills, with the ability to motivate and empower others.
- Ability to analyse complex problems in detail, interpret complex information and develop practical and workable solutions to address them.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will be paid through an umbrella company.