Are you an IT Support professional looking for your next career opportunity? Are you keen to work for a Microsoft Gold partner, providing first class IT services to the education industry? You will work on site within a trust of schools in the Reading area, ensuring that IT systems and services are always available. You will be providing 1st & 2nd Line IT Support, being the bridge between the schools and the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working in a school but who feels that their progression opportunities are limited. You may be working as an ICT Technician, IT Support Technician or ICT Support Technician, looking to move to an MSP that will offer better career progression opportunities. You would need to use your own vehicle to travel between schools in the trust, but will be reimbursed for all travel.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: to £28k + great benefits Inc. discount car scheme
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in an IT Support, preferably to 2nd Line Support role.
- Experience of working within a school, academy or College would be very highly desired and advantageous.
- Previous experience in an MSP environment would be great but is not a necessity.
- Experience installing, maintaining and fixing IT equipment, such as Servers, Software, Networks, Hardware and telephony
- Experience supporting Office 365 is a must.
- Excellent customer services skills with a passion for providing a customer facing first class service.
If you like the sound of the above and would like to find out more or apply, please do send through a CV by clicking on the apply now button. We really look forward to seeing your profile!
You may have experience in any of the following: IT Consultant, IT Support, Technical Support, 2nd Line Support, ICT Consultant, 1st Line Support, Second Line Support, schools, Office 365, Office365, IT Support Consultant, ICT Technician, ICT Support Technician, Schools, Education etc.