Our Basingstoke based client is seeking a HR Onboarding Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis through to the end of January 2023. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a HR environment and have excellent attention to detail.
Please note the working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. This role will be initially office based untill fully trained and then will become hybrid working, 3 days from home, 2 days in the office.
- Produce offer letters and contracts for new starters
- Ensure pre-employment checks are completed in a timely manner
- Conduct on-going employment checks
- Payroll administration including processing new starters, leavers, employer and employee driven changes
- Ensure employee records, both paper-based and electronic, are up to date and accurate
- Undertake photocopying, letter writing, data inputting and cleansing, archiving and providing support to the department
- Ensure that all employee data is entered into MyHR information system in a timely manner.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 7 days of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.