An experienced HR Business Partner is needed to join an established business on the outskirts of Exeter.
HR Business Partner - The Role:As part of a friendly, dedicated Human Resources team, the HR Business Partner is a business-critical role where you will be responsible for all aspects of the HR function, reporting to the HR Manager. Duties will include but not be exhaustive of :
- To support the HR Manager in delivering the business and people strategy and objectives.
- To work closely with managers to deliver a great employee lifecycle for staff from application to retirement, including attraction, recruitment and training.
- To provide learning, development and coaching, from induction and on-boarding to tailored professional personal development.
- To provide an independent voice that balances both staff and business needs.
- To coach and provide feedback to key stakeholders to help improve business efficiency and people capability.
- To act as a trusted partner to provide day to day guidance, advice, coaching and hands on support for managers on all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- To support the business with managing change with new initiatives and trials
- To report on the HR metrics and develop action plans where appropriate
- To liaise with local schools and businesses to develop our brand within the local community
- To provide HR support to all acquisitions and other brands within our business.
- To keep up to date with People Practices externally to ensure continual development of self and being able to identify threats and opportunities
HR Business Partner - About You:
We are keen to hear from experienced practitioners with excellent personnel knowledge, proven ability in delivering all aspects of an effective HR function.
You will be a self-starter with a high energy approach and a desire to work in a fast-paced commercial environment.
With a proven track record in human resources, you'll be a first-rate communicator able to inspire, persuade and influence with the ability to positively manage and empower others to achieve.
This is an urgent requirement and CVs will reviewed promptly.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West. Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.