LHH are excited to be partnering with one of our Crawley-based clients on this HR Advisor role. This is a permanent, full-time role with a salary up to £35,000 depending on experience. They are hybrid working, ideally 2 days in the office per week. This is a generalist role covering ER, Payroll, Recruitment and admin where required. Reporting into the HR Director, you will work closely with the entire HR team, providing support to the senior members of the team to ensure an exceptional HR service is delivered to the business.
- Providing HR advice and support to line managers and employees on policies and procedures, employment law and any HR related issues.
- Assisting Managers with probationary review meetings.
- Conducting exit interviews and providing feedback.
- Attending absence meetings and supporting managers on dealing with sickness related issues.
- Dealing with flexible work requests, arranging meetings and liaising with the manager and individual.
- Dealing with requests for all types of parental leave.
- Provide support with payroll processes when required.
- Attending formal meetings in a note-taking capacity, supporting the senior members of the HR team.
- Assist the Recruitment Advisor with interviews, offer preparations and onboarding of new joiners.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in HR.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- HR Systems experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain discretion when dealing with issues of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.